Collection: Printing Instructions
To Print Teach My Gospel Cards:
1. Go to Printing Options.
2. Select "2 to a Page".
3. Place 1 sheet of white card stock in printer.
4. Print pages 1 & 2 of lesson card set.
5. Remove printed sheet from printer. Do NOT flip or rotate card.
6. Replace paper in Paper Tray (printed side up, bottom of page to the right).
7. Print pages 3 & 4. Remove card (should be printed on both sides).
8. Put new piece of card stock into printer tray. Print pages 5 & 6.
9. Remove card stock and replace in tray (printed side up, bottom to the right). Print pages 7 & 8.
Continue as above until you have completed one lesson set.
*Select "2 to a page" option each time you print a new lesson.
Card stock required:
The Restoration: 7 sheets white card stock (4 pages printed per sheet, back to front, for 28 pages total)
The Plan of Salvation: 4 sheets white card stock (for 16 pages total).
The Gospel of Jesus Christ: 4 sheets white card stock (for 16 pages total)
The Commandments: 7 sheets white card stock (for 28 pages total)
The Ordinances: 5 pieces white card stock (for 18 pages total -- there will be 2 blank pages).
To Print 12 Days to a Christ-Centered Christmas Cards: (7 sheets white card stock needed)
See instructions for TMG cards above, but print pages in this order:
1. Print pages 1, 2 (remove and replace card stock in printer tray without flipping or rotating), then print pages 4, 3
2. Put new sheet in printer. Print pages 5, 6 (remove and replace card stock without flipping or rotating), then print pages 8, 7
Continue in with pages in this order:
9, 10 . . . . 12, 11
13, 14 . . . . 16, 15
17, 18 . . . . 20, 19
21, 22 . . . . 24, 23
25, 26 . . . . 28, 27
How to Print and Use Puzzles and Scripture Reflection Cards
Store all puzzles and scripture reflection cards in 3-ring binder for easy access.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection